UK and France - June/July 2011
18+ Cricket - NEW Tour - UK/France during the Ashes 2013.
This tour will be open to male players of all levels, for players who are 18 and older at the time of departure during late June 2013. The team will consist of individual players from across Australia.
The tour will have 14 players, and will play a total of approx 8 games across Englan, with some of the highlights including:
•London with all the sights
• Tour Lords and sit in the Australian dressing room.
• Have the opportunity to watch the Australian team play on the Ashes tour in two tour matches
• Play against local clubs on stunning grounds in the English countryside
• Tour across England, including the Cotswold Villages.
• Tour the World War One battlefields of the Somme where the ANZACS featured in Northern France
• Visit Paris, where you will get the chance to head up the Eiffel Tower, tour the louvre and walk down the famous Champs Elysee.
PLayers are also welcome to extend their stay in England at the conclusion of the tour.
To register for this tour, head to our "contact us" page and send your details to us, and we will send more details information on costs, payments, dates etc.
Generic information is below...
Wanderers Australia’s teams – “The Wanderers”, are designed to give individual players of all levels the opportunity to be a part of an international cricket tour.
“The Wanderers” consists of local club and school players from across Australia, and ALL abilities are welcome. It does not matter if you are the star of your state team, or the 12th man at your local school or club team…all have a place on a Wanderers Australia cricket tour!
Due to the popularity of the program, we have commenced the planning for a tour for players aged 18+ during June and July 2013.
Our players range in ability from beginners to representative players from clubs and schools in both city and country/regional areas. Teams are then combined with exceptional coaches and managers who will accompany and supervise the teams on tour.
Usually we take one or two teams of players on tour aged from 18 through to masters, where we have players placed into a 1st XI and 2nd XI, which allows players to play with and against players of their own level. The teams are picked on form on tour, and players do move between teams at times as the tour progresses. (depending on final tour numbers)
Some of the highlights of our 18+ tour are:
- United Kingdom: Visiting Lords, Touring London, playing against local clubs and being hosted by them, touring Manchester United’s Old Trafford, Visiting a Bat factory, Touring such towns as Oxford, Bath, Canterbury, Birmingham, Cardiff, Brighton and Cheltenham.
- France: Visiting the world war one battlefields on Northern France where Australians featured, and touring Paris.
The tours are supervised by tour leaders who have a background in cricket, many whom are representative or state level coaches.
For more information, head to our contact us page, or give us a call on 02 42 943 779